Simpliday Now Available On iPad
When we set out to make Simpliday available on iPad we knew that we could use this extra space to give you the overview you really need.
With a bigger screen on iPad comes more room to display your calendar’s events and reminders with a beautiful view of your month.
Not only did we add support for iPad, but we also had a few minor bug fixes and adjustments as well. You can see the list of them below:
Simpliday is now available for iPad! You can now have all the overview on a bigger screen.
- Option to create a “Guest User” account – No need to register to demo the App.
- Redesigned first time user experience.
- bug fixes for Foki Premium & Foki backgrounds updated.
- New coachmarks with updated design, improved interaction and logic are introduced in this release.
- Dynamic scroll for the wallpaper when you scroll the timeline on iPhone.
- Optimization in landscape mode
- Updated design under Settings and My data
- New animations when creating and moving meetings and Reminders in timeline and main view
- Restore purchase functionality for using premium model in more than one device
Other Fixes & Bugs:
- optimization for app loading time
- improved performance for timeline and while creating Meetings or Reminders
- improved experience when using landscape mode
- Improved and optimzed overall experience when using the app
- Extended support for some SSL email accounts
- Fixed applied for changing background image in both portrait and landscape mode
The great overview we offered on iPhone comes to your iPad. Now you can see your whole month planned out and scheduled.