This Policy explains how Simpliday collects, stores, uses and discloses information from you when you submit content to and use Simpliday products, services, mobile applications and websites. This Policy applies to users of the Simpliday “Service”, defined as the services, APIs, and functionality we make available either through our website at www.simpliday.com, www.simpliday.eu, www.simpliday.se and other related site pages (the “Website”), via private sites or repositories, or through third party sites that utilize our services and functionality, as well as through our mobile application (the “Application”). When stated, this Policy is also applicable to visitors of our Website, and information sent in content submitted to the Service.
This Policy does not apply to websites, applications, or services that do not display or link to this Policy or that display or link to different privacy statements; nor does this Policy apply to practices of companies that we do not control or to people we do not employ or manage.
It may be possible for you to browse certain parts of the Website and use the Application without telling us who you are or revealing any information that enables us to directly identify you as an individual. However, you may lose anonymity once you give us personal information about you. In particular, and as applicable, this applies to any personal data you voluntarily submitted under Application settings/My info page.
1.These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the application called Simpliday (the “Application”) as provided by Simpliday AB (“SIMPLIDAY”) and when visiting the website of SIMPLIDAY (www.simpliday.com, www.simpliday.com & www.simpliday.eu and other related site pages – the “Website”).
2. By using or registering for an account with the Application, you as the user (the “User”) accepts that his or her rights and obligations with regard to the Application are governed by these Terms and agree to abide by them.
3. By providing SIMPLIDAY with any of the data specified in Section 3.1 while visiting the Website or using the Application, the User consents to the collecting, processing and transfer of information as set out in these Terms.
4. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. You can be assured that any information we ask you to provide and by which you can be identified, will only be used in accordance with these Terms.
5. Please review these Terms carefully before registration, installation and/or acceptance.
2. Use of the Application and the Website
1. Users who are less than 18 years old must have parental approval to register for an account with the Application or to otherwise use the Application.
2.The Application may be used only in accordance with these Terms. The User shall also follow SIMPLIDAY’s from time to time given instructions with regard to the use of the Application. Such instructions are submitted via the Application and/or on the Website.
3.The User is responsible, and shall indemnify SIMPLIDAY, for ensuring that any and all data and information that the User, or other person acting on behalf of the User, publish, distribute, send, or otherwise transmit to or in connection with the Application or on the Website, do not infringe the rights of third parties or is otherwise contrary to applicable law or good practice.
4. The User must not under any circumstances use the Application or the Website to publish, distribute, send or otherwise transmit any data or other information that: (a) constitutes agitation against a national or ethnic group, defamation, child pornography, illicit purveyance of a technical recording, incitement to crime or in any other respect are unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, inappropriate, vulgar, obscene, offensive, dishonest or improper; (b)he or she does not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as trade secrets, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements); (c) infringes, contributes to the infringement of, or induces others to infringe, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, neighboring rights or other intellectual property right; (d)constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; or (e) contains “viruses”, “trojan horses”, “worms” or other malicious software or code or in any other way may damage or adversely affect the Application or SIMPLIDAY’s or someone else’s system.
5. The User must not under any circumstances use the Application or the Website to (a) defame, abuse, harass, discriminate, stalk or threaten anyone, or otherwise violate anyone’s rights; (b) impersonate a person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his or hers affiliation with a person or entity; (c) interfere with, disrupt, harm, destroy or limit the Application or its contents or any other User’s hardware or data; or (d) collect or record sensitive personal information of a third party/person.
6. If SIMPLIDAY becomes aware of any data or other information that are in conflict with these Terms, or are in violation of any applicable law or good practice, SIMPLIDAY will remove such data or information. This does not, however, limit the User’s responsibilities set forth in these Terms.
7. The User is responsible for the accuracy of all information provided by the User when registering an account with the Application or in connection with the use of the Application or the Website and for all data recorded in the Application or on the Website. The User is responsible for all consequences of any false information provided or data recorded.
We collect information in various ways when you use our Service and as set forth in the End-User license agreement. Some of this information may be Personal Data attributable to you. As used in this Policy, “Personal Data” means any information (either alone or in combination with other information we hold) that directly or indirectly may be used to identify or identifies you as an individual, such as your name, address and physical location, email addresses, or telephone numbers. These are examples and please note that you are not required to submit all of this information but may choose to do so. If there is data that could be understood as Personal Data included in Content, e.g. personal schedule, meeting, reminders, email, data files, these Personal Data are not exposed by us or any of our partners for human or machine analysis. As this is an automated process, we welcome any requests or comments if there is something you believe is missed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as Personal Data, we also collect some information that is not personally identifying, including aggregate information, which is data we collect about use of the Service or about a group or category of users from which it is not possible to identify you (“Nonpersonal Data”; togetherwith Personal Data, collectively “Information”).
When you register for an account as well as in the course of your use of the Service, we handle and collect the following Personal Data attributable to you as a user:
Handle & collect (storage) – when applicable for each user
– your sign-on credentials (email and secure password(hashed));
– email address;
– any profile or biographical information you choose to provide;
– any Personal Data and files/images voluntarily submitted by User;
– IP-address and cookies;
– Uber profile & orders
– data regarding your usage of the Website or the App;
– statistics of activities (such as number of meeting events synced or edited/created);
– geolocation data;
Only handle (no collection or storage) – when applicable for each user
– credit card information (credit card information, when applicable, is currently collected and stored by Apple Inc., Stripe Inc. and Delivery.com)
When you use our Service, we automatically collect Nonpersonal Data sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access device, such as a device ID or unique identifier, device type, model and brand, geo-location information, computer, network and connection information, access times, operating system and browser version, type and language. We also collect Nonpersonal Data about your usage and activity on the Service. This Policy does not restrict or limit our collection and use of Nonpersonal Data. We use this data to improve the quality and accessibility of the Service.
The Service may utilize “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer or device. With these we collect data such as the identity of the applicable internet service provider, the user’s IP address of his or her terminal device, the type of browser software and operating system in use, the date and time of site access, the website address, if any, from which the user linked to the Website, and other similar traffic-related information. We may also aggregate such information with similar data collected from other users and disclose such aggregate information to third parties. You are always free to decline Simpliday cookies via your browser settings, although doing so may interfere with aspects of your use of the Service. You may encounter cookies from non-affiliated third parties on certain pages of the service. To learn more about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org. The following is a list of the cookies that may be used and installed on your computer or device:
Name Purpose Duration Source Type
_gaSite analytics 1 year Google Analytical
_atuvc Social module 1 year AddThis Social
_AMCV Encrypted SSL connection 2 years GeoTrust Security
Analytical- these cookies allow us to understand how visitors use our Website, so we can measure and improve how the Website works. Cookies may be session-only, in which they expire at the end of each browser session, or may expire at a certain date.
Social- these cookies allow us to understand how visitors share parts of content from AddThis social module from our Website. Cookies may be session-only, in which they expire at the end of each browser session, or may expire at a certain date.
Security- these cookies allows third security validation GeoTrust to monitor the type of encryption that the main domain or subdomains of the website uses when transporting data. Cookies may be session-only, in which they expire at the end of each browser session, or may expire at a certain date. The reason we do this is to secure the transfer of data.
No Guarantee of Security
We apply appropriate technical and organizational safeguards and take all reasonable steps to help protect your Personal Data in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no one can create a completely secure website, app or service and third parties may unlawfully intercept, steal or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your Information or private communications that you transfer over the internet to us will always be secure or remain confidential.
We may process Information on servers located in a number of countries. Accordingly, we may share Information with our service providers and affiliated companies for such companies to carry out any of the activities specified in this Policy. We may also subcontract processing to or share Information with third parties located in countries other than your home country. Information collected within the European Economic Area, for example, be transferred to, and processed by our affiliates or other third parties identified above that are located in, a country outside of the EEA. However, regardless of country, we will always process Information in accordance with this Policy. In respect to our service providers, we will always enter into a data processing agreement that ensure that their processing gives the same level of protection to your Personal Data as this Policy.
In addition to the above, any transfer of Personal Data from the EEA to a third country outside the EEA, will only be made if permitted by the applicable EU data protection regulation. This means that we will only initiate such transfer of Personal Data if the receiving country outside the EEA has been deemed by the EU Commission to ensure an appropriate level of protection, if we have entered into the Commissions standard data protection clauses with the receiving company, or if there are other safeguards in place that permits such a transfer.
Deleting your data
You may delete your account any time by emailing email@example.com with the instruction to delete your data. Deletion is your sole means of terminating your account. We will in our own discretion still keep Nonpersonal Data, and explicitly, the data synced, submitted and the associated, to maintain the uninterrupted and intended Simpliday service functionality. This Nonpersonal Data may be stored under a new username/ID not attributable to you.
In addition to the above, you may opt-out of providing information via the App to Simpliday at any time by uninstalling the App using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device or via the mobile application store or marketplace.
3. Processing of Personal Data
1. By accepting these Terms, the User gives his or hers consent that SIMPLIDAY (as a data controller) may collect and process the personal data that the User provides to SIMPLIDAY (such as name, address, telephone number, email address, age, gender, payment- and purchase history, credit card number and responses to inquiries) including any provided sensitive personal data (such as data relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health, sex life, or details relating to the commission or alleged commission of a criminal offence), details regarding the User’s equipment and use (e.g. operating system, web browser type, IP address, traffic data, location data, weblogs, user behavior, usage statistics) and all other data and information that the User, or other person acting on behalf of the User, publish, distribute, send, or otherwise transmit to or in connection with the Application or the Website (the “User Data”).
2. The User Data may be processed for identification of and communication with the User, administration and enhancement of the Application and the Website, direct marketing, customer surveys and statistical purposes. Such processing may also comprise coordination with other information, both within and outside the EU/EEA, and transfer of the User’s personal data to SIMPLIDAY’s partners.
3. The data SIMPLIDAY handles or collects from the User may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the EU or the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EU/EEA who works for SIMPLIDAY or for a company that SIMPLIDAY has a relationship with. Before transferring data SIMPLIDAY makes sure adequate precautions to protect that data is taken. By submitting personal data to SIMPLIDAY, the User specifically agrees to such third country transfer.
4. SIMPLIDAY does not pass on User Data to any third party without the User’s permission, except as set out in these Terms or in circumstances where governmental bodies that have jurisdiction (e.g. courts and law enforcement agencies) legally entitled to access are given it.
5. The right to collect, process and transfer the User Data is terminated when the User deletes the User Data or terminates the registered account with the Application, unless the User Data is copied, disseminated, or transferred to any other user who has kept such data in the Application or on the Website. Under all circumstances, the User Data will not be kept for a longer period than what is permitted in compliance with applicable personal data legislation.
6. Under Section 26 of the Swedish Personal Data Act (Sw. personuppgiftslagen), the User has the right, once per calendar year, to request information concerning the personal data processed regarding the User, by sending a signed written request to SIMPLIDAY at the address given in Section 7 below. If the User’s personal data is processed in breach of the Swedish Personal Data Act, the User may, according to Section 28 of Personal Data Act, request that the personal data is corrected, blocked or deleted.
7. Under Section 26 of the Swedish Personal Data Act, the User’s personal data may not be processed for purposes concerning direct marketing after the User gives written notice that the user objects to such processing. Such notification may be made to the address listed in Section 7 below.
8. The User’s personal data will not be processed for purposes related to direct marketing if the User opposes such processing. The User is, at any time, entitled to withdraw any given consent for the processing of personal data. Such withdrawal may be limited to include only the part of the processing that is connected to direct marketing.
9. In-app features and Services in Simpliday that are communicated to the User by Simpliday are not to be considered marketing, since they are a part of the features and usage of the product.
4. Third-Party Services
2. There are two types of cookies: 1) a permanent cookie which stays on the computer during a certain fixed time and 2) a session cookie which is stored temporarily in the computer’s memory during the visit of the Website. A session cookie automatically disappears when the User closes the web browser.
3. Permanent cookies are used to store the 7.1 User’s personal settings and information about the User’s account and the choices the User makes using the Website. Session cookies are used to store data in personal accounts, so that information entered will be saved until the next time the User logs in.
4. By using the Website, the User consents to SIMPLIDAY’s processing of cookies as explained above. If the User does not want his or her personal settings to be saved by cookies, the User can automatically block them, by using the safety settings menu in the web browser. The User can also choose a setting option where he or she receives a question each time a website requests to store a cookie. Through the web browser, the User can erase cookies that have previously been stored on his or her computer. For more information, go to the web browser’s help or “how to” information site.
5. However, if the User chooses to block cookies, this may impair some of the functions on the Website and of the Application and SIMPLIDAY cannot ensure that the User will have access to all services offered on the Website or in the Application. unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. Contact Simpliday AB
Company registration number: 556932- 6704
Place of registered office: Simpliday AB, Anckargripsgatan 3, 211 19 Malmö, Sweden
We welcome all feedback on these Terms, the Application or the Website or any other aspect of SIMPLIDAY. Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the User provides SIMPLIDAY with contact details so that SIMPLIDAY can respond to the User’s query, then the contact details will only be used for that purpose.
8. Applicable Law and Disputes
1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden, excluding its conflict of laws principles providing for the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
2. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, or in connection with these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be exclusively settled by the courts of Sweden. The District Court of Malmö (Sw. Malmö tingsrätt) shall be the court of the first instance.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us and our data protection officer at email@example.com
Last updated on 2018.05.22