End-user license agreement
- By using or registering for an account with the application called Simpliday (“the Application”) provided by Simpliday AB (“SIMPLIDAY”), you as the user (the “User”) accepts that your rights and obligations with regard to the Application are governed by this End User License Agreement (the “EULA”) and agree to abide by it. Please review the EULA carefully before registration, installation and/or acceptance.
Use of the Application
- The Application is licensed, not sold, to the User.
- SIMPLIDAY holds all rights to the Application and no rights are transferred or licensed to the User other than the limited right to use the Application in accordance with this EULA.
- This license granted to the User for the Application by SIMPLIDAY is limited to a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Application on a device that is owned or controlled by the User.
- The User may not distribute or make the Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
- The User may not rent, lease, lend, sell, transfer, redistribute, or sublicense the Application and, if the User sells or otherwise transfers ownership and control of the device containing the Application to a third party, he or she must remove the Application from the device before doing so.
- The User may not copy, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open- sourced components included with the Application). For clarity, already an attempt to perform an action as set out above is a violation of the rights of SIMPLIDAY.
Access and Security
- An account coupled with the Application may only be used by the registered User. The User may grant access to his or her account only to his or her authorised representatives.
- The User shall protect his or her password(s) so that no one else gains access to the User’s account with the Application. The User shall, for example, (i) 2015.02.20_v1.0 protect computers and other carriers where passwords are stored or used, (ii) choose passwords that are difficult to decipher, (iii) keep the passwords secret and not record them in a manner or at a location that allows them to be associated with the account and (iv) otherwise comply with the EULA. The User shall promptly notify SIMPLIDAY if the User suspects that any unauthorized person has access to the User’s personal codes.
Interruptions and Errors in the Application
- Although SIMPLIDAY strives to keep the Application accessible and error free, the Application may contain “bugs” that cause interruptions or errors. SIMPLIDAY will also carry out maintenance and upgrades that may cause interruptions and errors in the Application. Interruptions and errors in the Application may also occur for other reasons. Use of the Application is, therefore, at the User’s own risk.
- The User’s access to the Application may be dependent on third-party services (such as internet and mobile telephony services). SIMPLIDAY is not responsible for such services and the User is solely responsible for the payment of them.
- The Application may contain links to other websites or services. SIMPLIDAY is not responsible for the content of such websites or services or for goods or services offered on or in connection with such websites or services.
- The liability of SIMPLIDAY and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, principals or licensors against the User is limited to damage that SIMPLIDAY inflicts by fraud, gross negligence, wilful misconduct, and damage for death or personal injury caused by SIMPLIDAY’s negligence.
- It is noted, in particular, that SIMPLIDAY is not responsible for any interruption, failure or delay in the Application, unauthorized access or use of the information stored in the Application, the validity, accuracy and reliability of the information provided in the Application or for any other inconvenience, loss or damage (direct or indirect) incurred in connection with the Application.
Subscription models and payment terms
- Prices and models may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. If you have a free trail period, unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Termination and Suspension of the registered account
- The User and SIMPLIDAY, respectively, may at any time at their discretion, terminate the User’s account with the Application. If the account is terminated, the content of the account is deleted. Upon termination, the User shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies, full or partial, of the Application.
Termination and Amendment of the Application
- SIMPLIDAY may, at any time, without notice, terminate the provision of the Application in whole or in part, or make additions to and changes in the Application.
- This EULA will govern any upgrades provided by SIMPLIDAY that replace and/or supplement the original Application, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
Transfer of the Application
- SIMPLIDAY may fully or partially transfer the Application to another company. All rights and obligations between the User and SIMPLIDAY will then apply between the User and the company that takes over the Application.
Additions and Changes
- SIMPLIDAY is entitled to make additions or changes to this EULA. SIMPLIDAY shall notify the User via the Application or on the website of the Application www.simpliday.com (the “Website”) within reasonable time before an addition or amendment is implemented. Notification need not occur if the addition or change is of limited importance or incidental to statutory regulation or decisions by governmental authorities.
- Any new version of this EULA is valid from the date specified in the new version and becomes enforceable against the User when he or she, after such point in time, is using the Application or otherwise approve the updated EULA.
- The EULA in force at any time is available in the Application and/or on the Website. The User is encouraged to regularly check for any changes and amendments to this EULA.
Applicable Law and Disputes
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, or in connection with the EULA, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be exclusively settled by the courts of Sweden. The District Court of Malmö (Sw. Malmö tingsrätt) shall be the court of the first instance.
Last updated on 2016.08.31